Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Has anybody seen my motivation?

It sounds to me like we are all asking ourselves that question!
What will motivate you?
Tell me in the comments section what truly will motivate you, is it money, a new outfit, looking good in a swim suit, etc? Is anyone up for changing things a bit and putting some money into this? I understand alot of us dont really have extra-but I have a thought....What if we each sat a maximum we could put in THEN for every pound we lose is a dollar we dont have to give? SO if I say I will put in $20 and I lose 18# then I only have to give $2. That would motivate me, you all know I am cheap :) Let me know what you think or if you have any other ideas.
What I dont want is for everyone to give up!!!!! We are supposed to be loser chicks remember?
Have a great week this week and seriously think about what will motivate you.
Challenge for the week-I learned again how important water is, I challenge you to get in atleast 48oz. of water each day (not counting your pop, coffee, soda,etc)and see if you feel better by the end of the week.

2 comments:

  1. My High School Reunion is in July. That's sort of motivating me...I think? ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to Disney in June-I really want to swim on a beach too and not look like a whale! So far 2/2 days of drinking my water!
    Joy-my HS reunion was a great motivator and I am so glad I did it-I felt and looked great. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
definition of ME: a happy, blessed, cared for, loved, respected,Christ forgiven chick that wants to lose weight, feel great, and support others along the way.