Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl...of what?

I am heading out to a super bowl party and honestly I dont really even know who is playing! My thought and question is what is in your super bowl? Is it cheese, ice cream, or chips? How about if that was what was in your mini bowl and your super bowl was full of fruits, veggies, or pretzels? It is definately ok to relax, have some fun, and enjoy a snack two. What is important is portion control and what you do starting tomorrow. Don't let the game (or any other event) make you lose sight of your goal. Tackle your weight loss the same way football players play a game. Have a game plan, stay focused on the goal, and give it all you got to keep the other players (food, emotions, etc) away from you so you can make it to the end zone and reach your goal weight! Have fun!
Today is the day to turn in your exercise time from Jan. 1 to Feb. 1

Thought for today: Let nothing keep you from your goal!
Tale from the Scale is tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Tale from the scale...same as last week. Still down 10lbs. Stinks, but I doubt I'll make my goal of 15lbs. by Valentine's Day. That's ok, 10 is good for now and then I can truly focus when I get back from my trip Feb. 17. This past week, I did two 30 minute walks with stroller. =) Hope everyone else is doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tale from the scale is a bad one...I am starting to get completely unmotivated. I think I will have to be dragged to the gym tonight and my Wii Fit makes me mad! I had one or two days of fun, still worked out and splurged just a tiny bit and I weighed almost 2 pounds more this morning! Getting frustrated is what got me in this mess in the first place so I am hoping to be re-inspired and not just lust after chocolate chip cookies constantly! Hope everyone else is doing better than me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right along with you...I have become unmotivated as well. I was weighing in the same every week and it was frustrating that I was not losing. I guess it was good that I was maintaining but I really wanted to lose. I hope to get re-motivated again, but I sat at home and did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
definition of ME: a happy, blessed, cared for, loved, respected,Christ forgiven chick that wants to lose weight, feel great, and support others along the way.