Monday, February 9, 2009

TALE FROM THE SCALE

Today is the day ladies, the last Tale day until the end of our challenge on the 14th. I know I have gained some, but it was expected. Sorry not many posts this last week, we worked alot to get the house ready for open house.
So how did you all do on your water this last week? I hit atleast 48oz. everyday but one. I definately feel better when I drink it! I will say, I am still struggling with the motivation just like alot of you are. I want to lose but I also want the donut and it vaires during the day as to which one I want more. I know long term I want the weight loss more but I tend to get caught in the moment :)
Please share your succcess and struggles! That is what this blog is for. Have a GREAT week!

1 comment:

  1. Well I have not been on in a while but i have been keeping up on my diet. I passed my goal i lost 14lbs so far. I could not be happier.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
definition of ME: a happy, blessed, cared for, loved, respected,Christ forgiven chick that wants to lose weight, feel great, and support others along the way.