Thursday, January 22, 2009

22 days...

22 days left to reach our first goal..How are you doing ladies? Please post and let me know you guys are actually reading this! I just wonder how often it is being checked and if I need to post more or less. I turned down a donut yesterday and felt really successful! Are you all seeing any changes other than at the scale..remember it isn't ALL about the tale from the scale! I am starting to feel alittle more in control of myself (today at least :) and it is a good feeling!
Have a great weekend!
Thought for the day: Do you really want to eat THAT???

3 comments:

  1. Cheryl...I read this everyday. I think you are doing a wonderful job! With only 22 days left before our first goal, I need to get busy! I feel good that I have been maintaining, but I cannot wait to weigh myself again soon! I am always excited to see the results, even if they are not what I want to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check everyday for the most part. I need some help though. I will be heading to Buffalo (my hometown with the best food EVER) from Feb. 6-17. How am I suppose to stay motivated when there are chicken wings around? Plus it's like 15 degrees there and I won't have my gym to work out at! Help! Any tips???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry I did not do my "tale from the scale." It has been a rough week with my kids this week and there have been some major challenges. However, I can say, for once, I am not eating to make it all better. I went to the gym 4 times this week and I am on my 30th day straight on my Wii Fit. I do bad on the weekends so we will see. I have done pretty well and am at about 9 to 10 lbs down since Thanksgiving. Good luck everyone!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
definition of ME: a happy, blessed, cared for, loved, respected,Christ forgiven chick that wants to lose weight, feel great, and support others along the way.