Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The poll and the scale...

I am so excited that everyone is sharing their scale tale! I know one pound doesnt sound like much but average is 1/2 to 2 pounds per week, so you are all doing just fine. I noticed that the poll says most of us arent motivated...anyone have tips on how to change this? At my WW meeting last night I heard this: If you arent doing something you love, you won't be successful at it. Do you love what you are doing? What you are eating? How you are exercising? If not, find foods and activities that are more enjoyable to you-then you will be more motivated to continue and you will see more success.
Challenge: try at least one new food and one new activity this week and comment on what it was and if you liked it or not.
Thought for the day: If you lose one pound a week you will lose 52 pounds this year...so how does only one pound sound now? :)

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I would share....

    http://www.menshealth.com/eatthis/9-Health-Foods-That-Arent/index.php?cm_mmc=Yahoo_Blog-_-ETNT-_-The_20_Worst_Foods_in_America_2009-_-14_Health_Foods_That_Arent

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
definition of ME: a happy, blessed, cared for, loved, respected,Christ forgiven chick that wants to lose weight, feel great, and support others along the way.