Sunday, January 25, 2009

Friendly reminder...Its almost Monday!!

In case I cant post in the morning, here is your Tale From the Scale reminder early. How was your weekend? Mine was not successful in the way of weight loss/healty eating! I need some serious mojo to get me going! Thats what you ladies are here for :)
We are about half way to our goal date, are you about half way to your goal?
This week try to step it up a notch, if you are walking 30mins try for 35-40. If you are still struggling with portions, try to do the to-go box thing for half of your food when your meal arrives. If you are exercising 3 days, see if you can fit in one more. PUSH YOURSELF this week! Make a committment to CHANGE one thing this week, write it down for yourself, post it here, and tell us if you are able to stick to it by next Monday. For some of us the Feb.14th goal seems so big and so far away so we may need to set smaller ones to reach along the way.
My goal this week is to journal all my food everyday! I must do this or I know I will continue to not see the results that I want to see. Have a great week! I heard that shoveling snow (or ice) really burns those calories so...bring on the weather!!
Thought for the day: No matter what you think, everything you do really does make a difference!

6 comments:

  1. RENEE-my thoughts for your trip could you do fewer wings and maybe add a salad? This is where portion control really comes in when you dont have as many choices of what to eat. Is where you are staying private enough to do a workout tape or is there a mall to go shop/walk at? Focus on the family and fellowship and not the food. The most important thing is to have a good time and dont make yourself miserable about what to eat. Enjoy your trip and fill us in when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice Cheryl. If I didn't hate salad so much, that wouldn't be an issue. I've already talked to my sister-in-law about mall walking every other day, so that'll be good. It's not so much the wings, but everything in Buffalo is good. The pizza, the subs, the burritos. I miss it all...oh and Tim Horton's cherry donuts. I will focus on the family, I am so excited for everyone to meet my little man!

    Down .6 lbs. this morning. Feel like I'm maintaining. Haven't been very active since I hurt my back last week. I walked twice this week for 35 minutes with the stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I would share...
    http://www.webmd.com/diet/low-sodium-recipe-cooking-tips?ecd=wnl_din_012609&em=nataleeannsmom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. almost done with the day and I have written down everything and am having a very healthy veggie beef stew! Yea me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea!!! I lost at WW last Monday. I think it's helping a lot that I'm walking two days a week and trying to watch portion control. I've got to start journaling - I think that would help alot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was too icy to go to WW last night - yea! so I've got another week to really try hard to get some weight off. Won't be able to walk today either because of weather - got to find a video I can exercise with.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
definition of ME: a happy, blessed, cared for, loved, respected,Christ forgiven chick that wants to lose weight, feel great, and support others along the way.