Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WANTED: MOTIVATION...

Does anyone have any motivation to spare?? Actually for the last two nights I have worked out and it is truly a refreshing feeling to be moving again! I really really want to not be motivated and just go to bed tonite, but I know that to make changes I really have to make changes...does that make sense? I am still waiting for responses on ideas to increase our motivation.
My motivation is to fit into the pants that I bought that were a little tight when I bought them and are now too tight to wear. Remember when I talked about making sure you have a goal? Take time to visualize that goal, find a way to remember it (picture, statement, item in closet, etc) to keep your focus. Remember we are LOSER CHICKS and we can do this!

thought for the day:Theres a brand new me on the way!

2 comments:

  1. I drank all of my water today and exercised again...yea me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, my pic is up...In terms of motivation, I got a pedometer for Christmas (I did ask for it for running). I now wear it all day and it is a great way to see how many steps I take all day and it converts it to calories. I did so much better when I was home with the boys but I had to go back to work! I am still working on a solution for that one!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
definition of ME: a happy, blessed, cared for, loved, respected,Christ forgiven chick that wants to lose weight, feel great, and support others along the way.