Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wii naked anyone?

I am hearing good tales from your scales! I know some of us are not seeing exactly what we want to see, but we are NOT giving up and that is what is important. Changes WILL come!
Way to go to those of you that lost! Way to go to those of you that maintained! Way to go to all of us for keeping up our activity the best that we could-even while sick or stressed! Again, it all comes down to smaller portions, better food choices, and activity. ANY activity-if strip Wii gets you motiviated..then get the controllers and get moving :)
I am not seeing much success on my end to be honest. I have been "mentally" tracking and it seems to me that my mentalilty might be slightly off...So starting today I am truly physically writing EVERYTHING that I eat. For those of you that arent seeing quite the results you are hoping for, you might try this along with me. There are many online versions of journaling that you can look at or just buy a cute notebook to keep track of what you eat, count calories, fat, or points (whatever works best for you) and hunger level. You might find you are eating for emotional needs and not physical needs more often then you think.
Have a blessed, motivated, and successful week and keep sharing all of the great comments-I appreciate what everyone of you have been sharing.
Thought for the day: I will benefit from the faith and encouragement of others!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still hoping to find my wii fit somee day soon. In the meantime i'm making do with Wii Tennis and Wii baseball...plus a little not so active Wii gaming. :)
    It's easier for me ususally, to eat less, if I can avoid the temptation, than it is to exercise more. I lost .4 lbs yesterday (but that may have been all hair! - lol

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
definition of ME: a happy, blessed, cared for, loved, respected,Christ forgiven chick that wants to lose weight, feel great, and support others along the way.