Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This is the day...

This is the day that the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it...no matter how stressful the day may be!
Ladies I have had one crazy day and so goes the emotional eating side of me! I went a little crazy at dinner with some very thin crust pizza but it stopped there! I did not let the eating take over my night!
I will not be posting again until Sun night but I want to encourage you all to stay motivated this weekend and keep on posting in the comments for eachother. I have the ultimate stress eating test going on-I will be driving to Arkansas,for my wonderful uncles funeral. So this will be 2-3 days of nothing but eating out and staying at a hotel, not to mention just the general stress that goes along with this..BUT I know I gotta post when I get home so I am looking forward to what I want that post to say and I want to be proud of myself. Remember we must have a goal and a vision of us reaching that goal to be successful. Have a wonderful weekend-don't forget to log your exercise :)
Thought for the day: When God says it will work out, it works out!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. I know it is a stressful time for you, but keep your head up and don't do too much stress eating! Just think about the scale on Monday morning!

    I actually talked my husband into going mall walking with me this morning! We didn't walk as much as I normally do, because he couldn't hang! LOL! I have to work all weekend and it is hard to not eat because I am sitting around being bored. I am going to get better at it though. Its been one week today since I have had any sort of soda pop! I am so proud! I can't wait to see if all of this hard work has paid off.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for you Cheryl. Be safe on your trip.

    I will post my exercise for the week tomorrow...once I've made note from the info on my wii fit.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
definition of ME: a happy, blessed, cared for, loved, respected,Christ forgiven chick that wants to lose weight, feel great, and support others along the way.