Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Days and S'mores

you would think having 2 days off I would have had plenty of time to post! That stupid CSI locks me in everytime and no, I didnt walk in place during the shows. I wish I would have I am sure I would have burned millions of calories! These are the days that healty eating is challenging! Sitting here all day with kids asking for S'mores has not been easy! How are you all handling the weather? I see it just as anyother emotional eating time, try to get busy and focused on something other than food (scrapbooking is my plan), tell yourself "after I do this and this then I will get a snack"(exercise is a great idea here), or "if I still want that in one hour then I will have it", try flavored water as a filling pick me up, or find a lighter snack to munch on like light popcorn. I hope these ideas help! Also, go sled with the kids or shovel the drive way. These are fun and rewarding ways to burn some extra calories to make up for the S'mores :) Have a warm, relaxing, and motivated weekend!

Thought for the day: my mom uses this one at times: Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

1 comment:

  1. I have cabin fever really bad. I am so sick of being stuck in the house. Today I did go out and shovel the driveway. I will be very sore tomorrow...I can already feel it. I need to get up and do something besides sit on the couch all day. Maybe while I am watching a TV show, I should get up and at least walk in place. I am not eating any more than normal, but I should be taking my boredom and be more active!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
definition of ME: a happy, blessed, cared for, loved, respected,Christ forgiven chick that wants to lose weight, feel great, and support others along the way.