Sunday, January 11, 2009

Focus on the Family

What a crazy weekend! Even though the reason for our trip was sad, I had a really good time with my mom and sister in Arkansas. For this weekend my focus was on my family, not my food. Yes, I could have made much better choices. No, I am not excited to step on the scale. But I had a great time with my family and some of the best times were around food and some involves slurping and fly swatters! We had a special lunch today to celebrate Garrens baptism tonite-again time to focus on Family not on food. My focus on ME and to be successful will restart tomorrow. I did buy a new workout DVD to start doing with Shawn while in Arkansas.

Have a happy, focused, motivated, and successful week!
Dont forget-WEIGH IN TOMORROW!!!
Thought for today: I must set my mind on more important things than food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
definition of ME: a happy, blessed, cared for, loved, respected,Christ forgiven chick that wants to lose weight, feel great, and support others along the way.