Thursday, January 1, 2009

TODAY

Happy New Year! Time for out with the old and in with the new! Not only is today the first day of 2009 it is also the First day of the rest of your life. Starting TODAY starting NOW start making the serious permanent changes to your lifestyle to improve your physical and emotional health. I am so excited that so many of you are joining me for this journey, I hope we can give each other the support and motivation needed to succeed.
CHALLENGE:I would like to start an exercise challenge From Jan. 1 to Feb.1
log in with your time spent in intentional activity each day. Log in daily or weekly-which ever works best for you. We are going off of the honor system here ladies! On Feb 1st I will add up who has logged the most activity minutes and we will have a winner with a prize.
So get ready, get set, go...and make today be the day you start being a LOSER Chick!

If you are having problems logging in to post comments,please send me a message on facebook and let me know.

TODAYS THOUGHT: There's a brand new me on the way!

4 comments:

  1. check out this article
    http://health.yahoo.com/weightloss-overview/10-ways-to-lose-weight-now/mens-health--4314.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so weird..I was just reading that article and I was going to post a link to it! Great minds think alike! There are several things in that article that I think would not be healthy, but they suggest you eat. I am so ready for this new year and the NEW ME! I am determined to get this weight off! Good luck ladies and let's get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so are we supposed to leave a comment with how much exercise we did or what? I'm confused. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
definition of ME: a happy, blessed, cared for, loved, respected,Christ forgiven chick that wants to lose weight, feel great, and support others along the way.